We specialize in deep hole machining services. Check our page on Deep Hole Boring for additional capacities.
- Drilling provides a given hole size with a single machining pass. It may be through the part, or partially through (blind). We provide drilling services for holes ranging from 1.180″ to 6.25″ diameter and have trepanning capabilities for very large ID’s. Grand Valley can machine your flat bottom or radius blind holes as well.
- Grand Valley provides machining services to a wide variety of markets including Steel, Paper, Plastic, Aerospace, Ground Transportation, Construction Equipment, Nuclear, Railroad, Propulsion, Military, and the Oil and Gas Industries.
- Grand Valley excels in production work, with 125,000 sq feet of storage capacity under roof for incoming material and finished parts awaiting shipment. We also have computerized production control, to monitor and control the flow of your material through the shop.
If it looks like it doesn’t fit, call us with your sizes.
Maybe we can help!!
- GVM works with the steel industry to provide fast turnaround on value added machining.
- GVM drills holes on center line of parts from 1.180″ ID to 6.25″ ID in a single pass.
- Shown Here: 2″ hole through 71″ long 4140 bars.
Facility Capabilities at a Glance
|Small Shaft Plant||Medium Shaft Plant||Large Shaft Plant||Large Milling Plant|
|Outside Diameter||2.00″ – 24.00″ OD||4″.00 – 48.00″ OD||4.00″ – 84.00″ OD||2.00″ – 20′ (240″) Width|
|Inside Diameter||1.180″ – 6.00″ ID||2.25″ – 40.00″ ID||2.00″ – 60.00″ ID||up to 7′ (84″) Height|
|Length||25′ (300″ )||50′ (600″)||68′ (816″)||up to 20′ (240″) Length|
|Weight||10 Ton Crane||20 Ton Crane||80 Ton Crane||20 Ton Crane|